Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Commentary on Judicial-Inc being taken down

Freedom Portal Forum:


« by WaltDisney on: June 28, 2010, 03:49:06 pm »
Skunk deserves a Nobel Peace Prize and Pulitzer prize for his work for humanity.

I will miss the website dearly, but he has done all he can do to educate and inform.

I hope it comes back but I will not hold my breath.

Maybe hosting in Malaysia, Lebanon, Syria or Iran?



« by jacob gold [supposedly "The Skunk", judicial-inc's author, MY COMMENT] on: June 28, 2010, 05:31:01 pm »
The ADL thugs have made it plain that I will not physically be allowed to continue. But, in time the rest of america will be there. You all be no different than Arabs in Gaza.

These are not harmless seinfelds, these are killers. And you can forget about the police. Half of my stalking incidences involved on duty cops.



« by Father Brown on: June 28, 2010, 06:27:57 pm »
I certainly hope he returns as well. It has been amazing how many times he has managed to get it up and running again.

I think what puts the bug up the asses of the Zionists and ADL most is Reverend Jacob Judicial's sense of humor about all their operations. He certainly has great info gathering. And he has helped me to find the cons they are up to in many things that he has not even reported on. This guy really has a knack for seeing through all the BS and he has helped me to see their "scripts". Seeing through his eyes, one begins to see a pattern. They say one who has little or medium power, often gets belligerent or testy. And one with much power simply laughs. Obviously the good Reverend does not have much power in that he can't even find a server for his site, but paradoxically, he has much power because of that very fact.

And of course his knowledge is power. Great run, Reverend!




« by OldTimes on: June 29, 2010, 01:46:07 pm »
Interesting that you should put it that way, FB.
All this stuff weighed so heavily on my psychology when I first started becoming conscious of it that I could barely function. After discovering others like skunk & the good folks here, who could actually laugh at some of these joo antics, somehow really helped me cope.

Sometimes I think about and wonder why God allows these creatures of Satan to exist, and of course the answer to this question is in the Bible. But it also seems to say that in the end, we'll all be laughing at these creatures. For me, it won't happen until they've been defanged, and we have the power back in our hands. No one is laughing at the BP oil spill, for example.




« by Father Brown on: June 29, 2010, 07:43:36 pm »
Thanks for responding to my post. I also had the "knowledge" weighing heavily on me as well. Here's a line from The Napoleon of Notting Hill by Chesterton. "Madmen are always serious; they go mad from lack of humour". You brought something to my words that I did not really think about when I wrote it. That this humor is beneficial to our psyche, or more properly, our souls. I was simply thinking that the PTB could not handle being belittled. But I think you may be on to something much more relevant. That they can't handle us coping in the nightmare they are creating for us. When you know your enemy, and his weakness, he is no longer a threat. I would say that humor goes a long way in defanging these devils and should be the plan of attack going forward. Look at how men joke with each other. There is always much more going on than a simple joke, there is actual bonding happening. World views are expressed and understood. Of course the Women's Movement has done a good job of creating young men who no longer know how to do this. It's becoming a lost art.



« by 655321 on: July 02, 2010, 08:59:56 am »
The Jews hate Judicial bcause it was fawking funny. Alot of times I fall into despair because of Satan's kids but Judicial had that shitty music and Jew nose photoshopped pics. Judicial gave me hope. I think that is the reason the Jews attacked it with such venom. fawk man, I have Judicial on my bookmarks folder. Skunk is not just a priest he is an artiste. HIs Black Dahlia page is a work of art. The page that sticks out in my mind though is that small page about that island off of the coast of France. The Jews had these rich hotels surrounding an orphanage. Skunk laid it out plain. It reminded me of the Casa PIa scandal in Portugal.



« by WaltDisney on: July 02, 2010, 09:29:50 am »
Anyone, from any background could read the page, get informed and have instant recognition of these creatures through the photos.

I think Natalie Holloway, The Freidmans and Fritzl was some of his best work.

It also gave me hope, we got the chance to laugh at them being in the spotlight and it wasnt Oscars night or Emmys Night either on Skunks page for them

It was the kind of light they hated.



« by jacob gold [supposedly "The Skunk", judicial-inc's author, MY COMMENT] on: July 02, 2010, 09:33:17 am »
Articles that asked the question on who benefits from a bomb killing 150 women and children in a baghdad market place ...... Was it really Bin Laden and why ...... Or was it Zionists trying to keep a civil war going while they take over Iraq?

The expose on the OKC bombed really got them hopping



« by WaltDisney on: July 05, 2010, 04:59:09 pm »
JI was far and away the best.
Factual, Concise, To the Point, Pulled no punches and Their Mugs allowed them to be identified on the JI Hall of Shame.

Others will pop up, maybe that style of journalism will spawn others similar in style.




« by WaltDisney on: July 07, 2010, 06:26:47 pm »
JI, Jew Watch, Birdman Bryant, DBS and others are like libraries of info.
A site neednt be that extensive.

Just daily commentary, photos and news would be great. A few archived but key stories ie 911, Gaza, Flotilla, Iraq pipeline, Israeli White slavery and Drugs, human and Organ trafficking etc

Hell, I could write most of the commentary myself, as could others that visit here.
A little sarcasm goes a long way, coupled with some wit and street sense.


Its the photos posted next to the news that they hate more than anything.
Their ugly mugs in the light, on a website hall of Shame.
The music was what killed me on JI, had me laughing. My dog thought I was crazy falling out of my chair..




« by jacob gold [supposedly "The Skunk", judicial-inc's author, MY COMMENT] on: July 18, 2010, 01:16:48 pm »
Judicial was a very very big website ..... 120,000 monthly readers near the end. A lot of pages came off google - such as Jack The Ripper (500 reads a day). It seems Mr juju has vaporized judicial .... it's like it never exsisted

Judicial was a church, and Rev Jacob Judicial was a 'cyber-minister' ..... the Juju violated the 5th, 6th, (right to religious freedom, and the right to free speech)





Zionist Gold Report:

Judicial-Inc Taken Down Again

Thursday, April 15, 2010
Zionist Gold Report

About the only newsworthy site ex the ZGR and Ziofascism and a few others and he gets taken down again. But he concentrated on the head of the snake of global government. The Z don' t like pictures. They know this current MTV generation coming to power are virtual idiots unless you can show them pictures with a simple story which Judicial-Inc excelled at. That made him an extreme danger as he knew how to relate to his generation. I should do more of that picture thing, but I am a numbers and printed word type. Once the ZGR got to a critical mass of 250 k people a year reading it, it got shut down. I think Judicial-Inc had gone above that to 1 million people although it has been a while since I talked to the Judicial Inc folks who are good folks. These people have computer models on how much 'truth' can flow to so many people before their plans can be disrupted by passive non violent resistance, such as withdrawing your funds from the zio banks, refusing to listen to or buy from the zio media/music/hollywood crowd, or china comm/ziomart/walmart crowd and eschewing starbucks and usury. Right now 'link censorship' is being used to keep people from stumbling across the ZGR and we remain well off the radar except for the typical spooks who read us like they should read their bibles to learn of their future in hell. Admit it if you're at all normal your going to want to make sure Rothschilds and Rockefellers did not buy or cheat their way into heaven but are in eternal torment and in hell with the fags and spys from the Mossad/CIA/MI6 so they can't torment people anymore. I've lost track of how many websites, message boards, blogs, I have been kicked off of since 1996. Ah for the early day of the internet again, we could truly reach a lot of people again if we had some real freedom and not all this censorship.





The Info Underground Forum:

by maz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Judicial Inc is great stop hating and take it for what it is: a bizzare and sometimes funny website where the webmaster makes sometimes people's noses bigger

The real question is "why do they keep getting shut down while others are left alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment